What should I do if I am no longer a UK taxpayer?

If your tax status changes and you are no longer paying enough tax to cover the amount of Gift Aid you declare for the tax year, you will need to freeze your Swiftaid authorisation to create declarations on your behalf.

You can freeze your Swiftaid account here.

You can unfreeze Swiftaid at any time using the same link above or by simply ticking the box to add Gift Aid through any donation platform that uses Swiftaid.